Intouch Machine Operator - 2nd shift
- Jeffersonville, IN, USA
- Shift: 2nd
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of quality payment solutions, multi-channel marketing campaigns, and secure data-driven lead generation programs and critical communications. In addition, Harland Clarke provides promotional products, call centers, and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions. The company delivers operational excellence and intelligent solutions to more than 50 million consumers and 5 million small and medium sized businesses per year through its relationships with 8,500+ of the nation’s leading financial institutions, large retailers, affiliate marketing companies and accounting software providers. Harland Clarke is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. For more information, visit www.harlandclarke.com or follow Harland Clarke on LinkedIn and on Twitter @HarlandClarke.
Shift Schedule: 2nd Shift, Monday - Friday 2pm to 10pm
Responsible for the coordination of print jobs for the InTouch process. Releases Host jobs to printer processes job tickets and is responsible for system reports.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Creates host jobs, processes job tickets, sorts work by InTouch printer, and prioritizes job tickets for maximum efficiency. 10%
- Gathers and loads stock necessary for the completion of jobs. 15%
- Performs minor maintenance functions as follows: replace transfer assist blade; adjust bar-code reader and air knife; and replace MICR toner bottle and clean sensors. 5%
- Performs other job duties as assigned. 5%
- Produces documents using the InTouch printer and performs quality inspection of all work processed. 55%
- Releases jobs from the manufacturing system to the printer. 5%
- Responsible for all system reports and quality inspection forms deemed pertinent to the operation. 5%
Education & Knowledge Required
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
- Experience with windows based programs
- Must be able to multi-task and utilize multiple systems
- Must be detail oriented analytical and have strong problem solving skills
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Prior printing experience is helpful
Communication & Contacts Required
Communication with Team Members, Team Leaders, Maintenance personnel, and Process Quality employees
* Coordination of jobs to printers and products to run at specific times.
* Must be able to coordinate with Maintenance personnel and Team Leaders during machine downtime to ensure that time is maximized.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Various responsibility qualifications include ability to exert up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally and lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally and/or frequently. Strength and manual dexterity needed to move objects and will be standing for duration of 8 hour shift
Vericast, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting [email protected],