Shipper 2nd Shift
- Jeffersonville, IN, USA
- Shift: 2nd
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of quality payment solutions, multi-channel marketing campaigns, and secure data-driven lead generation programs and critical communications. In addition, Harland Clarke provides promotional products, call centers, and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions. The company delivers operational excellence and intelligent solutions to more than 50 million consumers and 5 million small and medium sized businesses per year through its relationships with 8,500+ of the nation’s leading financial institutions, large retailers, affiliate marketing companies and accounting software providers. Harland Clarke is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. For more information, visit www.harlandclarke.com or follow Harland Clarke on LinkedIn and on Twitter @HarlandClarke.
Responsible for the daily processing of outgoing product at the work location.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
Process outgoing product through tracking system. Prepare packages for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, verifying and recording information. Scan on Computer to process shipments.
- Scans boxed order on either FedEx, UPS or USPS
- Prints out label from computer
- Matches printout label to boxed label to ensure correctness
- Once pallet is full, moves pallet to staging area, waiting for outgoing distribution
- Prepares all applicable paperwork for truck line shipments.
- Prepares skid of product for shipment in accordance with the customer requirements
- Load trucks for distribution
- Work with management to identify and resolve delivery issues
- Ordering mailroom supplies and equipment for various methods of delivery
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Knowledge Required
High School diploma or equivalent. Must possess a positive attitude. Applicant must be able to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Must have skills to pay attention to detail and the ability to be a team player.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Associate must be able to stand, lift and bend for an 8-hr.shift. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Ability to lift 40 pounds. Some stooping and kneeling. Must be able to work in a "Team Environment".
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.