Material Handler - 2nd shift
- High Point, NC, USA
- Shift: 2nd
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of quality payment solutions, multi-channel marketing campaigns, and secure data-driven lead generation programs and critical communications. In addition, Harland Clarke provides promotional products, call centers, and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions. The company delivers operational excellence and intelligent solutions to more than 50 million consumers and 5 million small and medium sized businesses per year through its relationships with 8,500+ of the nation’s leading financial institutions, large retailers, affiliate marketing companies and accounting software providers. Harland Clarke is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vericast. For more information, visit www.harlandclarke.com or follow Harland Clarke on LinkedIn and on Twitter @HarlandClarke.
Material Handler - High Point, NC
2nd Shift: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
BUILD your career with an organization that provides products and services to more than 50 million consumers and 5 million small and medium-sized businesses each year. Empowered by leadership, our team of professionals continuously learn through on-the-job and external training, by attending conferences with industry leaders and by earning company-paid certifications.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a “whole person” company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being.
CREATE our future together by providing industry leading quality payment solutions, multi-channel marketing campaigns, and secure data-driven lead generation as well as critical communications. We pride ourselves in fostering talent development, empowering team members and ensuring that we drive business success for our more than 8,500 clients.
We are operational excellence and intelligent solutions.
Receives all incoming merchandise and delivers it to the appropriate person/location. Rotates inventory and delivers stock to workstations.
- This position requires a high level of accuracy of all records, computer data entry and physical inventories. Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and maintains related records. Writes receiving reports for all merchandise that comes into the building. Writes daily issue reports.
- Delivers all merchandise to the intended recipient. Delivers supplies and packages to employees as needed.
- Pulls and moves stock to workstations. Keeps inventory of stock pulled.
- Rotates inventory. Moves boxes to and from shelves.
- Unloads pallets. Loads and unloads trucks as needed.
- Shreds items when necessary. Dumps trash.
- Cleans and restocks workstation as necessary.
- This position requires working with vendors and operating within the locations safety and security procedures.
- Proactive in daily work responsibilities.
- All employees are responsible for demonstrating the company's Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products and procedures. This includes participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
- All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
- All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
Education and Knowledge Required:
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must have keyboard skills and be computer literate
- Must be able to learn quickly with on the job training
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of team work
- Must be certifiable on Forklift and Stock-picker operations
- Valid drivers license as may be required to drive delivery truck
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Manufacturing environment. Lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis and 70 lbs on occasion. Regular standing, kneeling, bending, stooping and walking 8-10 hours per day. Safety shoes and hearing protection are required.
Vericast, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting [email protected],