- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Shift: 1st
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions that help connect businesses and people how, when, and where it matters. The company offers payment tools such as checks and cards; and marketing services such as deposit and loan acquisition programs, digital marketing, performance analytics and promotional products for businesses. It deploys these solutions holistically, across print, phone, and digital channels, ensuring that the customers of its world-class client base enjoy a consistently superior experience. Harland Clarke is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vericast (http://www.vericast.com). For more information, visit www.harlandclarke.com or follow Harland Clarke on LinkedIn and on Twitter @HarlandClarke.
This position is open to the Northern VA, Washington DC and Maryland markets.
The Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives, from both existing accounts and new client prospects. In meeting their objectives, Account Executives meet with clients and prospects, develop proposals, manage contracts, and review deliverables prior to forwarding to the client. Account Executives recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value.
- Participate in a high level of prospecting activities: lead generation, qualifying prospects, discovery, and demonstrating solutions to prospective clients. Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities.
- Achieve assigned sales targets.
- Consult with clients on business issues and marketing program design. Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services. Resolve sales or delivery issues.
- Deepen existing client relationships—generating incremental business.
- Work with Strategists and Delivery Teams to execute project specifications and deliver quality results to clients. Develop insightful proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations.
- Manage contracts and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with aptitude to learn systems.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or Advanced degree preferred.
- 7-10 years in a quota carrying sales role; demonstrated consistent over performance.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing disciplines.
- Recent sales experience within a financial services vendor company; marketing discipline preferred.
Harland Clarke considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. In addition, Harland Clarke will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities by contacting our recruiting coordinator.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.