B2B SaaS Marketing Manager
- 7 W 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1L4, Canada
VeriClock is a fast growing software company based in the beautiful City of Vancouver that provides a best-in-class scheduling and time tracking solution. Established in 2010, we have gained an excellent foothold in markets throughout North America. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help scale all of our marketing initiatives across a variety of channels.
While we are based in Vancouver, we are open to remote working arrangements and are interviewing for this role by video conference.
A more detailed look at your key responsibilities:
- Campaign execution: Be ready to execute a product campaign from start to finish by putting on copywriter, designer, social media marketing, and digital marketing hats. Ability to design and create product graphics, mobile and web screens that help visualize your message. We move really fast so being able to mix and match, edit, and create graphics for smaller campaigns is a must.
- Persona research: Understand the buyer and the end-user inside out and build detailed buyer personas. Be the expert on their wants and needs, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Be the expert on your end-users and how they use your product. Act as ‘the voice of the customer’ across all functions (i.e., product management, sales, marketing).
- Execute and Implement go-to-market plans: Build and execute the product GTM strategy, lead new product releases, set competitive positioning, manage ‘day-to-day’ marketing support, and initiatives for our product working closely with the Product Management teams
- Thought leadership: Create impactful thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, including pieces on employee scheduling, time and location management, and the impact on a company's bottom line.
- You have 2-4 years of prior B2B product marketing experience in the technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge). Your background preferably includes marketing of SMB software products, delivered as SaaS.
- You're proficient with Photoshop, MailChimp, and Google Solutions (including Analytics and Adwords). Strong preference for those that have achieved one or more Google Certifications (Ads Search, Ads Display, etc.)
- You have experience creating successful product campaigns that feature clear, succinct, and differentiated messaging and storytelling.
- You've done ample research that gives you an uncanny ability to represent the voice of the customer in everything you do.
- You have strong writing, analytical, and presentation skills—so much so that you can take even the most complex processes and technologies and translate them into simple and digestible content (written, graphical, architectural, and verbal).
- Your work ethic, time-management skills, and ability to multitask are things to be admired, and you can juggle multiple projects on an ongoing basis without breaking a sweat or dropping the ball.
We provide a fun, relaxed and remote working along with competitive compensation and a health-spending account. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you then do not hesitate to apply. We are interviewing for this role straightaway.