Customer Success Manager
- 7 W 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1L4, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
VeriClock is a fast growing software company based in the beautiful City of Vancouver that provides a best-in-class scheduling and time tracking solution. Established in 2010, we have gained an excellent foothold in markets throughout North America. A major key to our success is having enthusiastic, outgoing, proactive individuals to help provide an unmatched customer experience to those we do business with.
While we are based in Vancouver, we are open to remote working arrangements and are interviewing for this role by video conference.
We are seeking someone who is energetic and enthusiastic to do customer outreach by helping support new and existing customers. We truly want a proactive Customer Success manager that will take the standard responsibilities of a customer service position and exceed them to the point our customers would be crazy to leave us. There is room to make this role your own, as it touches on customer service, retention, sales, and marketing.
We are open to hiring for part-time or full-time depending on your availability.
- You’re a customer success manager with 2 – 4 years’ experience in customer service (ideally in a Software as a Service company with a recurring revenue model)
- You’re hyper-organized and detail-oriented; you’re a multitasking extraordinaire, able to switch tasks at a moment’s notice, with a sage sense of accountability that drives you to complete everything on your plate
- You’re more than just your personality; you’ve had past experience with bookkeeping and/or accounting, or are keen to learn about those professions as they relate to your new role
- You are tech savvy and have excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in other languages such as French and Spanish would be absolument fantástico
- You love to learn and teach; figuring out new strategies for customer success, and demonstrating products with enthusiasm, brings a smile to your day
We provide a fun, relaxed and remote working along with competitive compensation and a health-spending account. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you then do not hesitate to apply. We are interviewing for this role straightaway.