Senior Full Stack Developer - Product Development
- 550 Reserve St, Southlake, TX 76092, USA
Verdant Services, Inc. is an IT consulting and services company that specializes in enterprise systems used by companies in the food & beverage, medical device and high-tech industries. Verdant provides software implementation, customization, process consulting, managed services and application hosting, as well as develops value-add proprietary products.
Verdant is a triple bottom-line company, measuring our success by our financial performance, our individual and collective contributions to society and our ecological responsibility. We believe that our success is inextricably bound to the success of our customers, and the best way to achieve our goals is to assist our customers to meet theirs.
The Senior Software Developer – Product Development is responsible for developing new software products, mentoring other team members, and working collaboratively with Product Management and senior leadership to create innovative and industry-leading business applications.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be asked to perform additional tasks as required, that may or may not be related to their primary duties.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years hands-on experience in developing commercial line-of-business or other B2B applications
- Development experience using Angular 2+ (or the desire and aptitude to learn)
- Solid understanding of the principles and patterns of Object-Oriented Programming (specifically within .NET)
- Creative and enthusiastic problem solver
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Experience working on an Agile team (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with Serverless Computing (BaaS, FaaS, AWS Lambda)
- Familiarity with Atlassian management tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Southlake, TX
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k with matching program, tuition reimbursement