Bilingual Client Support Specialist I (CSS I)
Chit Chats vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and price borders to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
We’re looking for you if you are at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable.
As a Chit Chats CSS, you provide a delightful client experience via phone and email that keeps true to who we are. You investigate and resolve clients' issues and when in doubt, you use our values and strategic anchors to guide you.
You build rapport with clients and teammates alike. You show up on time, dressed to work and get the job done, because you know clients and teammates rely on you.
Our offerings are always evolving and you continuously develop your knowledge, including the latest from compliance, pricing, internal policy, platform features and regulatory changes - so that you can provide the best possible service to our clients.
Responsibilities to Clients
- Review, investigate and resolve client inquiries. Escalate when necessary.
- Understand clients’ businesses and their needs. Build rapport, go the extra mile and provide a delightful experience.
- Educate clients on compliance, company policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify potential issues that impact our clients.
- Exhibit great soft skills in communicating with clients and have the desire to help within the guidelines set by Chit Chats.
Responsibilities to Team
- Maintain expert knowledge of the products, services, systems and platform, always seeking out opportunities to learn.
- Provide recommendations to the product team as platform issues and opportunities arise.
- Contribute to Escalations Log and client feedback recommendations for management.
- Volunteer to provide backup support to a Chit Chats Branch
- Follow company policies and procedures to a T.
- Maintain a steady and acceptable workload while working and supporting teammates to equally complete daily tasks.
- At minimum meet the standard KPIs
In addition to our core values, CSSs must embody the following Level 1 Core competencies at the minimum.
- Client Service
- Solution Provider
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Anticipation and Responsiveness
- Technical Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Time Management
Additional tasks or projects and workshops which may be assigned from time to time
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Must be able to work weekdays and weekends between the hours of 9:00 a.m and 7:00 p.m ET or PT
- Contact/Call Centre experience with multi-channel support skills is a must
- Able to work well in a fast past environment and prioritize effectively
- Proactive, professional and friendly
- Competent in MS Office/Google Suite, CRM, multiple applications and software platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally.
- Team player who is willing to help develop the team, processes and protocols, assist their teammates when they see they need help
- Trustworthy, reliable, full of heart with a positive outlook in life
- Possess a passion for serving people, going above and beyond to help our clients with a positive attitude
- Bilingual with fluency in English and French would be considered an asset
- This is a full time permanent remote position
- This is a remote work opportunity with mandatory requirements to attend onboarding training and meetings on site at the Chit Chats Hub, and/or one of our Chit Chats Branches .
- Dedicated Home Office work area required, free of distraction
- A working computer with minimum specs of Windows 7/10, 4 gigs of ram, your own headset/headphones and high speed internet required for this role.