- Aurora, ON, Canada
Chit Chats' vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and financial restraints to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
If you relate to being Caring, Curious and Cheerful; we are looking forward to having you onboard!
As Branch Lead, you are responsible for all day-to-day operations of your assigned branch. You ensure your team delivers a delightful, low-cost and easy-to-use service to clients while meeting all compliance expectations. You train and coach your team to be cohesive, healthy and engaged. You start each day by getting together with your team to review new communications, workflows and goals.
You lead by example and guide your team to assist clients to find the right solutions for their shipping challenges. You work cohesively with our Client Support, Compliance and Returns teams when troubleshooting client issues, and you work hard to exceed your allocated daily target to keep above your monthly trend. You dedicate part of your day to working alongside your team, merchandising products and signage to uplift the store's visual appearance and communication.
And, at the end of the day, you ensure your team delivers an end-of-day report, highlighting the key daily numbers and create an action plan for the following day based on your weekly plan.
Responsibilities to Clients and Partners
- Oversees all branch operations to ensure strict adherence to all compliance expectations, policies and procedures
- Establishes and implements values, vision and mission into everything we do
- Be a voice and ear for the team as well as for the business and the clients
- Provides coaching, training and guidance to all branch personnel and mitigates conflict resolution
- Interacts and develops positive rapports with customers and represents the company in a professional manner while taking every opportunity to build our business
- Promotes employee satisfaction with Employee Retention a key goal
- Provides support and regular feedback to the Executive Management Team
- Responsible for the cleanliness, safety, and organization of the branch
- Manages inventory effectively
- Responsible to ensure full compliance with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures
- Some receptions and administrative duties and the ability to handle all customer inquiries via telephone, email and face to face
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Currently, branch hours are Monday to Friday 11 am to 7 pm
- Branch/Store management is preferred
- Strong computer skills including expertise with Moneris, Google docs and Microsoft Office
- Willing to accept full accountability for branch operations
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and remain positive
- Must be proactive and happy to help our logistics process to run smoothly, jumping in where necessary to help out
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Typing Skills -Minimum 50 WPM and
- 1+ years office administration experience
- Possess a passion for serving people, going above and beyond and making it right for the customers
- Trustworthy, organized, reliable and has a positive outlook
We thank you for your application, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
This role pays $18/- per hour plus Benefits and RRSP.
As a federally regulated employer, Chit Chats Express fully supports the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified members of the designated groups to apply.
Covid-19 update: Chit Chats is an essential service. We have strict Covid safety protocols in place for both our clients and our staff.