Bilingual Client Service Representative/Back End Processor
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Chit Chats' vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As ecommerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and financial restraints to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
If you find yourself at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable, we’re looking for you.
Our Chit Chats Client Service Representatives/Back End Processors deliver a delightful experience to clients in our branches. You will be the first line of defence for compliance adherence, and always do your best to ensure shipments comply with customs laws - our business depends on it! You will process and sort shipments meticulously and be highly proficient in navigating our platform. Our Chit Chats CSRs/BEPs always look for more efficient, cost-effective ways of getting things done while keeping in line with our strategic anchors and values.
You will build rapport with clients and teammates alike. You will show up on time, dress to work and get the job done because clients and teammates will rely on you. You will take pride in and maintain a clean and tidy branch. This role requires that you are bilingual with fluency in English and French.
Responsibilities to Clients
- Greet customers while representing Chit Chats' brand and values.
- Offer consultative service, answering questions and making product and service recommendations.
- Process shipments meticulously.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the branch.
- Take inventory and place orders for supplies.
- Maintain incoming and outgoing client returns.
Responsibilities to Team
- Follow company policies and procedures to a T.
- Follow compliance procedures.
- Contribute to a log of escalations and provide summary reports to management.
- Help teammates to ensure effective and low-cost procedures.
- Maintain good communication between team members.
- Extra tasks or projects from time to time.
In addition to our core values, people in this role must show aptitude in the following 3 Core competencies.
- Client Service
- Technical skills
- Must be available between the hours of 10 am and 8 pm. Mon-Fri.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French).
- Ability to multitask with efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Standing and lifting required.
- Previous retail, warehouse and shipping experience is considered an asset.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, comfortable with learning new programs.
- Trustworthy, reliable, full of heart with a positive outlook on life.
- Possess a passion for serving people, going above and beyond to help our clients realize their dreams.
- Class 1 safety shoes required (green triangle patch)
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- Our address is: 5545 Rue Vanden Abeele, Saint-Laurent, QC H4S 1S1
- Covid-19 update: Chit Chats is an essential service. We have strict Covid safety protocols in place for both our clients and our staff.