Client Service Representative/Back End Package Processor
- Burlington, ON, Canada
Chit Chats vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and price borders to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
We’re looking for you if you are at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable.
Our Chit Chats Canadian Back End Processors deliver a delightful experience while processing packages. You will be the first line of defence for compliance adherence, and always do your best to ensure shipments comply with customs laws - our business depends on it! You will process and sort shipments meticulously and be highly proficient in navigating our platform. Chit Chats BEPs always look for more efficient, cost-effective ways of getting things done while keeping in line with our strategic anchors and values.
You will build rapport with teammates. You will show up on time, dressed to work and get the job done, because clients and teammates rely on our team. You will take pride in and maintain a clean and tidy branch.
Responsibilities to Clients
- Process shipments meticulously including scanning, sorting and loading onto skids.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the warehouse.
- Take inventory and place orders for supplies.
- Conduct spot checks when necessary
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse
Responsibilities to Team
- Follow compliance procedures.
- Follow company policies and procedures to a T.
- Help teammates to ensure effective and low cost procedures.
- Maintain good communication between team members.
- Extra tasks or projects from time to time.
In addition to our core values, people in this role must show aptitude in the following 3 Core competencies.
- Client Service
- Technical skills
- Must be available to work Mon to Fri from 4pm to 12am
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with efficiency in a fast paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Standing and lifting required.
- Previous retail, warehouse and shipping experience is considered an asset.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, comfortable with learning new programs.
- Trustworthy, reliable, full of heart with a positive outlook on life.
- Possess a passion for serving people, going above and beyond to help our clients realize their dreams.
- Class 1 safety shoes required (green triangle patch)
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Pay wage is $15 hr
Covid-19 update: Chit Chats is an essential service. We have strict Covid safety protocols in place for both our clients and our staff.