Client Service Representative - Back End Processor
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Who We Are
Chit Chats vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and price borders to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
We’re looking for you if you are at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable.
Do your colleagues, managers and friends describe you as a leader who always sets a great example and is inspired by meaningful purpose. Can you describe yourself as someone who welcomes all helpful and supportive feedback and seeks out challenges in order to grow and improve? Would a stranger describe you as friendly, welcoming and respectful?
Chit Chats values are not just words we put on our office walls, they are the description of our many exceptional employees who continue to progress, grow and set the bar high. Our values guide us on how to be successful at work and they are in alignment with who we are in life. We look to our values to ensure the right fit and we choose candidates who embody these principles over those who simply have the technical skills and experience required.
We also follow the principles of the book, Five Dysfunctions of a Team. Hope you’ve read it!
- Regular cashier functions
- Processing mail, manage incoming emails, phone calls while providing an exceptional and friendly experience
- Maintain overall cleanliness and organization of the Branch
- Data entry.
- Provide support and feedback to the Branch Manager
- Assist with loading gaylords and sorting shipments
- Additional duties to support customer and Branch functions as required
- Effective Verbal and Written communication skills
- Bi-lingual in French an asset
- Strong Typing skills with accuracy - Minimum 50 WPM
- Heavy lifting may be required up to 50 lbs
- 1+ years office administration experience
- Possess a passion for serving people, going above and beyond and making it right for the customers
- Previous cashier experience a strong asset
- Strong communication skills with team-members, leads and the ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills including expertise with Moneris, Google docs and Microsoft Office
- Ability to take initiative in helping keep the office and facility organized
- Trustworthy, organized, reliable and has a positive outlook in life
- Retail experience an asset
- Warehouse and shipping experience
Hours of work will vary Monday to Friday between the hours of 9AM - 6PM
Office location - 5545 RUE VANDEN ABEELE, MONTREAL, QC