- Burlington, ON, Canada
Chit Chats vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and price borders to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
We’re looking for you if you are at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable.
You are meticulous in your work, whether picking and packing orders, receiving and sorting inventory or supporting the warehouse team. You and your team have a system for organizing your physical space. You do your best to ensure mistakes are kept to a minimum because you know it means fewer issues down the road for yourself, your teammates and our clients.
You work in a fast-paced environment and know that teamwork is key to your success. You collaborate with your teammates to find more efficient, cost-effective ways of doing things that are values-driven and aligned with our strategic anchors. You spend most of your time on your feet so you take safety at work seriously, both for yourself and your teammates.
Responsibilities to Clients
- Pick and pack orders
- Receive and sort product inventory
- Additional warehouse tasks, as needed
Responsibilities to Team
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Operate within safety guidelines
- Provide general support to other teams when needed.
- Follow company policies and procedures to a T.
In addition to our core values, people in this role must show aptitude in the following 3 Core competencies.
- Must be available to work Mon to Fri 10am to 6pm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with efficiency in a fast paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Standing and lifting required.
- Previous retail, warehouse and shipping experience is considered an asset.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, comfortable with learning new programs.
- Trustworthy, reliable, full of heart with a positive outlook on life.
- Possess a passion for serving people, going above and beyond to help our clients achieve their dreams.
- Class 1 safety shoes required (green triangle patch)
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
Covid-19 update: Chit Chats is an essential service. We have strict Covid safety protocols in place for both our clients and our staff.