- Burlington, ON, Canada
Chit Chats vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and price borders to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
We value all of our clients. Our success has been built by honesty, trust, determination and delivering on our promises. Our staff must be loyal and committed to the business. Customs compliance and customer service are our top priorities. We value hard work, diversity, teamwork and respect.
- Source for candidates on priority roles and build a pipeline of talent.
- Use career sites, job boards, social media and other platforms to engage talent.
- Schedule on-site interviews and create job offers for select locations.
- Proactively track, monitor and communicate progress on hourly roles.
- Bring innovative solutions to help influence processes, business partners and facility leaders.
- Research new ways to find talent and pilot ideas.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and/or experience with tracking data in Excel.
- Prior experience working with an HRIS/ATS, ideally Smartrecruiters.
- Experience managing 30+ job openings at one time, most in warehouse setting
- Experience with sourcing techniques, including recruiting on various platforms, social media campaigns and crafting boolean search strings.
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment.
- Intellectually curious about new and best practices, thinking outside of the box, and process improvement.
- High level of communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.