- Burlington, ON, Canada
Chit Chats’ vision is to help Canadian entrepreneurs deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and price borders to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
Chit Chats' values are not just words we put on our office walls. They guide our success and reflect who we are. We look to our values to ensure the right fit and we choose candidates who embody these principles over those who simply have the technical skills and experience required.
We’re looking for you if you are at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable.
- You will be responsible for building and leading Fulfillment Centres across Canada with our main hubs in Ontario and BC.
- You will be developing, managing, and directing the fulfillment operations and team.
- You will partner closely with support teams including HR, Finance, Safety, IT, and operations on staffing plans, schedules, performance
- You will implement creative and progressive KPIs and SOPs initiatives within the fulfillment centre operations and broader operations network
- You embody Six Sigma and LEAN operational philosophies
- You understand and know how to utilize low-cost shipping and the last mile objectives to shipping
- You will ensure excellent customer service and experience by focussing on productivity, reducing costs, and eliminating internal errors
- Our fulfillment centres will function with inventory pick and pack and ship
- You understand and implement Health and Safety standards
- You will ensure economies of scale as Chit Chats grows
- You embrace our values of being mission-driven, growth-minded, and amicable
What you bring:
- 5+ years of fulfillment operations management experience
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and LEAN philosophies and tools
- Experience with the last mile objectives of shipping
- Budget and cost management
- Embrace mission-driven, goal minded, and amicable
Innovate, develop, and grow within a collaborative environment
Be a part of a growing team embracing work/life balance, mission-driven, changing the way shipping is done
Opportunity to grow and lead
We offer competitive pay and full benefits package