Client Service Representative/ Back End Package Processor, Part-Time Contract
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Chit Chats' vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and price borders to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
We’re looking for you if you are at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable.
Our Chit Chats Client Service Representatives/Back End Processors deliver a delightful experience to clients in our branches. You will be the first line of defence for compliance adherence, and always do your best to ensure shipments comply with customs laws - our business depends on it! You will process and sort shipments meticulously and be highly proficient in navigating our platform. Chit Chats front line staff always look for more efficient, cost-effective ways of getting things done while keeping in line with our strategic anchors and values.
You will build rapport with clients and teammates alike and you will show up on time, dressed to work and get the job done. Our front line staff take pride in and maintain a clean and tidy branch. This role requires that you are bilingual with fluency in English and French.
Responsibilities to Clients
- Greet customers while representing Chit Chats brand and values.
- Offer consultative service, answering questions and making product and service recommendations.
- Process shipments meticulously.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the branch.
- Take inventory and place orders for supplies.
- Maintain incoming and outgoing client returns.
Responsibilities to Team
- Follow company policies and procedures to a T.
- Follow compliance procedures.
- Contribute to a log of escalations and provide summary reports to management.
- Help teammates to ensure effective and low cost procedures.
- Maintain good communication between team members.
- Extra tasks or projects from time to time.
In addition to our core values, people in this role must show aptitude in the following 3 Core competencies.
- Client Service
- Technical skills
- Must be available to work Mon-Fri between the hours of 12:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French).
- Ability to multitask with efficiency in a fast paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Standing, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds required.
- Previous retail, warehouse and shipping experience is considered an asset.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, comfortable with learning new programs.
- Trustworthy, reliable, full of heart with a positive outlook on life.
- Possess a passion for serving people, going above and beyond to help our clients realize their dreams.
- Class 1 safety shoes required (green triangle patch).
- This is a 3 month contract position with the possibility of an extended employment opportunity.
- To learn more about us, visit our website: chitchats.com