Senior Product Manager
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Chit Chats' values are not just words we put on our office walls. They guide our success and reflect who we are. We choose candidates who embody our principles over those who simply have the technical skills.
We’re looking for you if you are at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable.
You will join our team as a core contributor to our shipping platform https://chitchats.com. We value individual ownership, feedback, initiative and collaboration. You can expect to grow in your strengths, versatility, and competence in this job. You can expect a diverse and inclusive team who’ll support you and rise to challenges with you.
Partnering with the Technical Lead (ChitChats) and the CEO you will be driving the product vision and strategy based on customers, market, and data. Be a part of a company changing the world for micro-entrepreneurs across Canada.
You will be doing:
- Creating the product roadmap, plan, actionable item, and features.
- Cross-functional leadership between internal and external customers.
- Communicating updates, and executing product strategy.
- Setting goals and achieving growth targets including return on investment for all the channels and key customers.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of demonstrated product management experience within a technology company
- Passion for changing the lives of Canadian entrepreneurs
- Experience and/or interest in logistics and shipping
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills
- Ownership, innovation, flexibility, and initiative
Innovate, develop, and grow within a collaborative environment
Be a part of a growing team embracing work/life balance, mission driven, changing the way shipping is done
We offer competitive pay and full benefits package including vacation and personal time off days
We are open to remote hires, however, preference is Vancouver (Lower Mainland) based candidates