Senior Product Manager
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Chit Chats’ vision is to help Canadian entrepreneurs deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and price borders to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
Chit Chats' values are not just words we put on our office walls. They guide our success and reflect who we are. We look to our values to ensure the right fit and we choose candidates who embody these principles over those who simply have the technical skills and experience required.
We’re looking for you if you are at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable.
You will join our team as a core contributor to our shipping platform https://chitchats.com. We value individual ownership, feedback, initiative and collaboration. You can expect to grow in your strengths, versatility, and competence in this job. You can expect an inclusive, eager team who’ll support you in it, rise to challenges with you, and grow together.
You will be responsible for:
Driving the product vision and strategy based on customers, market conditions, and data in collaboration with engineering, marketing, operations, and other key stakeholders.
- Define the product roadmap, plan, actionable item, and features.
- Provide cross-functional leadership between internal and external customers.
- Creating and updating the product roadmap, communicating updates, and executing product strategy.
- Setting goals and achieving growth targets including return on investment for all the channels and key customers.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of demonstrated product management experience within a technology company
- Passion for changing the lives of Canadian entrepreneurs
- Experience and/or interest in logistics and shipping
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills
- Ownership, innovation, flexibility, and initiative
Innovate, develop, and grow within a collaborative environment
Be a part of a growing team embracing work/life balance, mission driven, changing the way shipping is done
We offer competitive pay and full benefits package including vacation and personal time off days
We are open to remote hires, however, preference is Vancouver (Lower Mainland) based candidates