Client Success Specialist I
- Richmond, BC, Canada
Chit Chats vision is to help Canadians deliver their goods to the world with postage at unbelievable prices. We are a fast growing entrepreneurial company making a huge impact to Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses. As e-commerce removes borders, we don’t want high Canadian postal rates to be a barrier to world commerce. We aim to remove these physical and price borders to create a seamless, borderless and boundless world of opportunity for Canadians.
We’re looking for you if you are at the intersection of being mission-driven, growth-minded and approachable.
Our Client Success Specialists provide a delightful client experience via phone, chat and email that keeps true to who we are. As a CSS, you will investigate and resolve clients' issues and when in doubt, use our values and strategic anchors to guide you.
Our Client Success Specialists build rapport with clients and teammates alike. You will show up on time, dressed to work and get the job done, because clients and teammates rely on our CSS team. You will work effectively and efficiently from home when necessary while adhering to a set schedule.
Our offerings are always evolving and you will continuously develop your knowledge, including the latest from compliance, pricing, internal policy, platform features and regulatory changes - so that you can provide the best possible service to our clients.
Responsibilities to Clients
- Review, investigate and resolve client inquiries. Escalate when necessary.
- Understand clients’ businesses and their needs. Build rapport and provide a delightful experience.
- Educate clients on compliance and company policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify potential issues that impact our clients.
- Exhibit great soft skills in communicating with clients and have the desire to help within the guidelines set by Chit Chats.
Responsibilities to Team
- Maintain expert knowledge of the products, services and platform, always seeking out opportunities to learn.
- Provide recommendations to the product team as platform issues and opportunities arise.
- Contribute to escalations log and client feedback recommendations for management.
- Provide backup support to the storefront.
- Follow company policies and procedures to a T.
- Maintain a steady and acceptable workload while working and supporting teammates to equally complete daily tasks.
In addition to our core values, Client Success Specialists must embody the following Level 1 Core competencies at the minimum.
- Client Service
- Solution Provider
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Anticipation and Responsiveness
- Technical Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Time Management
Additional tasks or projects may be assigned from time to time.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Must be able to work hours between 9:00 a.m and 7:00 p.m PT.
- Able to work well in a fast past environment and prioritize effectively.
- Proactive, professional and friendly.
- Competent in MS Office/Google Suite, databases and software platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally.
- Team player who is willing to help develop the team, processes and protocols, assist their teammates when they see they need help.
- Trustworthy, reliable, full of heart with a positive outlook in life.
- Possess a passion for serving people, going above and beyond to help our clients with a positive attitude.
- Bilingual with fluency in English and French would be considered an asset.
- This is a 3 month contract position with the possibility of an extended employment opportunity.
- This position currently requires working from home with the potential to move to an in-office role at our Richmond or Surrey location.