- Local Airport Rd, Ikeja, Nigeria
- Employees can work remotely
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities, and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms, and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking, and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
Venture Garden Group is searching for a competent product Specialist with high concentration and specialization on a product and its commercials, technical support, customers, and relationships management. He or she is saddled with the following responsibilities throughout the lifecycle of a product: Product Revenue Tracking, Effective Customer Engagement, Field Operations/Product Implementations, Revenue Assurance, Incident Management, and Usage & Compliance.
- Understands and effectively presents and delivers presentations on products, features and benefits.
- Effectively describes the process and value-added benefits of the product implementation process to new and prospective clients.
- Prepares and provide product performance reports and analysis metrics.
- Develops documentation for product release and training.
- Seeks opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product usage.
- Works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales.
- Continuously reviews industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs.
- Establishes and maintains positive work relationships and works productively with support groups within the SBUs, i.e., Project Management, Business Analysis, Software Development, etc.
- Manages incidents and problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritizes and escalates problems (when required) to the appropriate company resource.
- Tests fix to ensure the problem has been adequately resolved.
- Anchor’s training and implementation of product/projects at customer sites.
- Reconciles invoices with payments in conjunction with revenue assurance.
- Assures revenue by driving product usage.
- Other duties, as may be assigned.
- Strong tech background and work experience in Customer Service/Technical support.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Demonstrates fast and excellent relationship-building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction, collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization/product.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view especially as it affects the customer.
- Persuasive with details and facts
Flexibility is important.
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience