Content Marketing Manager
- Local Airport Rd, Ikeja, Nigeria
- Employees can work remotely
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
Venture Garden Group is looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up to date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content.
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
- Edit, proofread, and improve content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the role
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- The editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field
Flexibility is important.
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience