- Local Airport Rd, Ikeja, Nigeria
- Employees can work remotely
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
Venture Garden Group is searching for a competent Operations Manager that has Experience as a product owner or manager of a top tier/premium quality Fintech product. Evidence of Deep understanding of bank and fintech operations, structures, regulations and corporate banking relationships management
1. Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to ensure optimal product, tech and design collaboration.
2. Comfortably scoping and facilitating user research and usability testing; to deepen customer understanding and quickly iterate designs to better meet our customer’s needs
3. Develop wireframes, interactive prototypes, specification and other design documents to communicate design ideas and intent to team/s.
4. Be a champion of a lean and human-centred design approach to product development
5. Effectively manage differing priorities, needs and timelines.
6. Facilitate workshops with a diversity of stakeholder for input and review of designs.
7. Contribute to an establishing design system to create efficiency in prototyping and development
8. Show understanding of all product brands and cascade down to the team members
9. Be an advocate for the customer Gather insights and feedback
10. Evaluate user experience to affect strategy and roadmaps
11. Evangelise research amongst colleagues"
1. BSc Certificate holder, NYSC Certificate holder
2. Minimum 3 years of work experience as a product or User Experience Designer
3. Maximum 6 years experience as a product designer
4. Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders empathize directly with customers
5. Has a design portfolio documenting design processes and works from previous experiences
6. Comfortable with modern design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite etc) and prototyping tools (of your choice)
7. Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders and empathize with users
9. Experience working with developers for the implementation of designs
Advantage for Considerations but not mandatory
1. Masters Degree in any field
2. Sector Knowledge (any VGG related sector being recruited for)
4. Certification from any recognized design institution or course
5. Experieence working on Enterprise products
Flexibility is important.
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience