Senior Operations Manager
- Local Airport Rd, Ikeja, Nigeria
- Employees can work remotely
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
Venture Garden Group is searching for a competent Operations Manager that has Experience as a product owner or manager of a top tier/premium quality Fintech product. Evidence of Deep understanding of bank and fintech operations, structures, regulations and corporate banking relationships management
- Deputize or stand-in for a business leader in his absence
- Ensures Standard Operational Processes and Procedures are adequate and can recommend areas of improvement
- Responsible for the effective and efficient running of all revenue-generating solutions with the Organization
- Tracks the performances of all Strategic Business Unit solutions and ensures all hindrances to performances are eliminated
- Facilitates the provision and availability of resources required for the effective running of all solutions
- Manage end to end back-office operations
- Provides oversight and support for operational execution across the organization
- Ensure resource utilization tracking for proper personnel costs management for the organization
- Be the responsible officer for all operational excellence type reporting
- Drives the organization’s compliance with enterprise processes, procedures, policies cascaded from the group e.g. out of office, timesheet, etc.
- Drives continuous service improvement and operational standards e.g. Info security awareness, Health and safety standards, etc.
- Technical problem solving, communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of project financial management and reporting
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager, Account manager or other relevant experience
- Strong understanding of business financials
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Flexibility is important.
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience