Ruby on Rails Developer
- Local Airport Rd, Ikeja, Nigeria
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
- Develop new concepts, apps, and services in and around Office 365 to achieve business process automation in line with the digital transformation program
- Design and develop relevant Apps, Online workflows, Integrations, Dashboards and ongoing improvements using PowerApps, Power Automate, SharePoint and Power BI
- Manage SharePoint integration with Azure AD, External APIs and Enterprise applications via Web Services or direct database connection
- Provision and configure SharePoint and Office 365 solutions, features, sites, workflows, web parts and master pages to enable enterprise search, content management, and business intelligence reporting
- Design and improve the group intranet and other team site collections as may be required
- Implement the SharePoint Governance Plan and site collection architecture as required on an ad hoc basis
- Assist the delivery team with business process redesign and documentation as needed for new or changing technolog
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology / Systems or related field
- 4+ years of experience in solution development with a focus on using Microsoft technologies to deliver results
- 3+ years of experience working on digital transformation projects/program
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Highly proficient in Microsoft O365 Suite of Apps (PowerApps, SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Power BI) for business process automation
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology stack such as C# .NET, PowerShell, Azure, Logic Apps, MSGraph is a plus
- Understanding of the interaction between different infrastructure-based technologies (AWS, Azure AD, etc.), applications built using the Office 365 Suite and the business value of the solution for customers
- Experience with modern SharePoint including governance, architecture, a configuration of pages, web parts, and other SharePoint framework components
- Experience with REST, Graph and other APIs and integrating data outside of SharePoint, PowerShell
- In-depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
- Able to act independently, or work within a team / cross-functional team on assigned tasks
- Able to independently judge, multi-task, adapt and prioritize key tasks in order to consistently meet given deadlines
- Strong delivery, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people – peers, vendors, the public, staff members including program leadership, and others.
Flexibility is important.
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience