- Local Airport Rd, Ikeja, Nigeria
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
- Ensure all monthly, mid-year and annual reports are prepared and presented to CEO and CFO as at when due
- Manage all bank relationships and ensure that all point's relationships are healthy and well-groomed.
- Work with group CFO and CEO in preparing the group’s financial goals, group budget, and forecasts
- Supervise the project finance team in preparation of project budget, project funds allocations, expenses, and entity cash flow statements; procurement processes
- Supervise the accounting team in ensuring all expected reports are submitted as when due and that all payments are made swiftly, and appropriate vendors managed
- Oversee all purchasing/refunds/Out of station allowances and payroll activity for staff.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard the financial assets of the Group and all its Entities
- Monitor banking activities/reconciliation for the group and all its Entities
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the Groups and its Entities’ needs
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place
- Ensure the company complies with all Federal laws on Tax and Audit processes and policies
- Finance and accounting background.
- Work Experience with a tech company, multinational or Big 4/5 is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, economics or business-related field is required.
- Must be a chartered accountant with an ACCA or ICAN.
- Skill set Required: Must have worked with an ERP System, finance, accounting, financial planning, IFRS, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Chart of Accounts Redesign, GL Coding, Intercompany Reconciliation, GL Accounting, financial analysis
Flexibility is important.
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience