- International Airport, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
- Good understanding of the Airport environment of specified location.
- Understands and effectively presents and delivers presentations on products, features, and benefits.
- Effectively describes the process and value-added benefits of the product implementation process to new and prospective clients.
- Prepares and provide product performance reports and analysis metrics.
- Develops documentation for product release and training.
- Seeks opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product usage.
- Works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales.
- Continuously reviews industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs.
- Establishes and maintains positive work relationships and works productively with support groups within the SBUs, i.e. Project Management, Business Analysis, Software Development, etc.
- Manages incidents and problems in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritizes and escalates problems (when required) to the appropriate company resource.
- Tests-fixes to ensure the problem has been adequately resolved.
- Anchors training and implementation of product/projects at customer sites.
- Reconciles invoices with payments in conjunction with revenue assurance
- Assures revenue by driving product usage.
- Other duties, as may be assigned
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a product support role
- Strong background and work experience in Customer Service/Technical support
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
Flexibility is important.
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience