Digital Marketing Analyst
Vention helps some of the most innovative manufacturing companies automate their production floor in just a few days. Vention's online-first manufacturing automation platform (MAP) enables its clients to design, automate, order, and deploy manufacturing equipment directly from their web browser.
Vention is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with offices in Berlin and Boston, and is used in over 3,000 factories on 5 continents. In May 2022, with 300 employees (and growing), Vention announced the closing of US$95M in Series C financing, which will be used to grow Vention's go-to-market strategy, expand the company's global distribution footprint, and accelerate the development of its hardware and software platform.
As Digital Marketing Analyst, you will play a key role in Vention’s growth strategy by building, executing, and measuring acquisition efforts to qualify leads before becoming customers. The Digital Marketing Analyst will be accountable for managing the end-to-end digital acquisition process and sharing performance insights with the broader team (from awareness to conversion all the way to ROI). We also are looking for those who can apply cutting-edge technology and practices for high value campaigns. Ideal candidates can develop, execute, and optimize digital performance across multiple channels.
More specifically, you will:
- Manage day-to-day support and standardize the process of digital marketing campaigns from ideation to completion, from owning the project management, build, QA, deployment, measurement/reporting and more.
- Conduct ongoing content, keyword, and URL audits to improve digital assets performance.
- Providing a range of reporting, including individual posts, campaign performance, monthly digital performance, audience insights, competitive analysis, and custom reporting as needed.
- Pulling metrics, creating data visualizations, and presenting clear analyses for collaborative growth with internal teams.
- Analyzing large data sets of both qualitative and quantitative information from all major social media and digital advertising platforms.
- Have an excellent understanding of how to analyze and optimize conversion rates across the sales and marketing funnel.
Be a trusted partner in developing the overall demand generation plan at Vention and can work both at a strategic and tactical level on projects and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematic or economic preferred
- Experience with advanced analytics and data manipulation
- Expertise in Excel, SQL, and experience working with large data sets; strong numbers acumen. Data Visualization tool experience is preferred. (Tableau, Data Studio, Looker, etc.)
- Experience working across multiple campaigns with different goals and sharing insights eloquently with a variety of stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience developing digital marketing strategy or demand generation positions with a track record of owning digital campaigns
- Have demonstrable success delivering earned (SEO/SEM, PR/Media), paid (PPC, event sponsorships, social, display), and owned channels (website, email, webinars, podcasts, social media)
- A “never satisfied” and “driven to optimize '' mindset is key
- A curiosity to explore and test variables to improve future performance, as well as the ability to clearly convey results through insightful reporting practices
We'd love to chat with you if you are:
- A motivated self-starter who can perform under tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- An innovative thinker with original ideas, who can cultivate support from stakeholders and become a trusted team player
- A strong work ethic, adaptability and autonomy are essential to success in this role
- An ideal team member will provide suggestions for cutting-edge technologies to help Vention grow
- Strong English written skills. Proficiency in any other language is an asset, particularly French and German
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.