Fulfillment Manager (m/f/d) - Berlin
- Schwarze-Pumpe-Weg 16, 12681 Berlin, Germany
Vention helps some of the most innovative manufacturing companies automate their production floor in just a few days. Vention's online-first manufacturing automation platform (MAP) enables its clients to design, automate, order, and deploy manufacturing equipment directly from their web browser.
Vention is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with offices in Berlin and Boston, and is used in over 3,000 factories on 5 continents. In May 2022, with 300 employees (and growing), Vention announced the closing of US$95M in Series C financing, which will be used to grow Vention's go-to-market strategy, expand the company's global distribution footprint, and accelerate the development of its hardware and software platform
Vention is looking for a Fulfillment Manager (m/f/d) to join our team for the European Warehouse in Berlin. You will be the key-player to the success of the Vention’s Operation in Europe and will join the team in an exciting moment of growth. You will inspire your team, have shift leaders as direct reports, and will always make sure we reach our next-day shipping approach with expected accuracy & quality.
- You will monitor & improve key performance indicators, health & safety, efficiency, on time delivery, inventory accuracy and quality & training
- You will manage the day-to-day operations, reception, picking, packing, shipping
- You are the coach of your team and layout development plans
- You coordinate, proactively, the Vention’s staffing needs and lead the fulfillment team’s recruitment activities in collaboration with HR
- You take part & lead improvement activities to reach performance targets
- You collaborate with key stakeholders and departments of the organization such as hardware, sales, customer success, quality assurance, and many more
- You always ensure inventory accuracy
- You have a bachelor’s degree (mechanical, industrial engineering or business or supply chain management preferred)
- You bring at least 5 years’ experience in leading warehouse teams in a high-velocity environment
- If you have experience in “next-day” and “parcel-environment” it would be considered a plus
- You are an expert in handling time-critical escalation issues in the day-to-day business
- You have shipping/outbound logistics experience
- If you have experience within a lean manufacturing environment, it is considered a plus
- You speak English fluently, and conversational German
Our culture is an uplifting environment for high achievers. The fast-paced, high-performance environment will give you the opportunity to build products, processes and strategies that will have a lasting impact.
When you join Vention, you join a team of professionals with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Together, we strive to nurture a supportive and inclusive work environment for all.
We’re passionate about helping you do your best work. Claim your seat and find out what you can do!