Full Time Mechanical Assembly Technician
- 4767 Rue Dagenais suite 104 105, Montréal, QC H4C 1L8, Canada
Vention helps some of the most innovative manufacturing companies automate their production floor in just a few days. Vention's online-first manufacturing automation platform (MAP) enables its clients to design, automate, order, and deploy manufacturing equipment directly from their web browser.
Vention is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with offices in Berlin and Boston, and is used in over 3,000 factories on 5 continents. In May 2022, with 300 employees (and growing), Vention announced the closing of US$95M in Series C financing, which will be used to grow Vention's go-to-market strategy, expand the company's global distribution footprint, and accelerate the development of its hardware and software platform.
Vention is looking for a Warehouse Assembler to join our team. As a key member to our Operations team, you will be responsible for Vention’s sub assemblies as well as ensure the accuracy of data related to operations.
In this role, you will:
- Assemble simple to complex parts designed by our engineering team
- Build assemblies based on detailed instructions and standard times
- Autonomously and proactively plan your workload based in priorities
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Vention's warehouse processes and tools
- Pick and pack orders according to Vention's standards
- Identify any discrepancies or lack of information, when necessary
- Update internal system with assembly information and ensure accuracy in all information inputted
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Mechanical background, comfortable with tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Data entry experience or related office experience
- Proactive problem solver, capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Extreme attention to detail in the context of customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
Our culture is an uplifting environment for high achievers. The fast-paced, high-performance environment will give you the opportunity to build products, processes and strategies that will have a lasting impact.
When you join Vention, you join a team of professionals with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Together, we strive to nurture a supportive and inclusive work environment for all.
We’re passionate about helping you do your best work. Claim your seat and find out what you can do!