3D Simulation Developer
- 4767 Rue Dagenais, Montréal, QC H4C 1L8, Canada
As a new 3D Simulation Developer, you will work on refining Vention’s simulation engine and improving its capabilities. You will be a part of a close team who offers extensive support, and be a part of a network filled with talented developers. This position will require you to learn the challenges that exist in the current state of simulation and find solutions to provide a realistic simulation. Your work will empower our users to become more autonomous when designing and validating their machine.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders including the team lead, product manager, UX/UI designer, senior executives, and QA.
- You will develop tools in the CAD to implement your solutions
- Develop software tools to make our automated solutions behave identically in simulation as it would in real-life
- Develop procedures with the hardware and automation team to keep up to date with our current technologies
- You will lead and advise the team on the next steps on the simulation roadmap
- In time, you will have the opportunity to lead the technology stack for simulations by electing an expert or manager track
- The work you will contribute to will significantly impact the way we could showcase our technology
- You have 3D Math skills.
- Experience with developing simulation solutions or working with simulation engines.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience developing software for robotic applications an asset but not required
- Knowledge of ROS and an asset but not required
- You have strong communication skills
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy and enthusiasm
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.