- 4767 Rue Dagenais, Montréal, QC H4C 1L8, Canada
Note: This role will primarily require you to be in the office full-time but given the current COVID situation it will be remote on a need basis until the situation settles.
As Vention's newest Office Coordinator, you will play an integral part in our people's well-being by creating a positive, exciting, inclusive, and fun office environment. You will be the primary point of contact for employees and visitors. In this position, you will ensure our offices' operations run smoothly and efficiently by providing administrative support and maintaining the company office culture. You have experience and passion for creating positive and engaging internal communications and relationships. You want to maintain a fast, meticulous organized office environment and can solve problems effectively.
- You will provide a helpful front-of-house experience by managing and greeting visitors to the office, including the reception, screening, and sorting of mail and packages for all locales.
- You will ensure the office is stocked with all the necessities, i.e., coffee, groceries, office supplies, computers, etc.
- You will help coordinate and organize company and team events by prepping office space and conference rooms to accommodate the event.
- You will support the team by booking travel, coordinating meetings or events, and handling other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- You will support managing our relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords.
- You will provide administrative support to Management and senior staff members.
- You will assist with in house security monitoring and ensure they are running smoothly (i.e. cameras, alarm system, access cards)
- You will support the HR team with COVID safety measures
- You will lend a resourceful hand with administrative aspects of the recruitment and hiring process.
- You will coordinate the onboarding experience for new hires, making sure everything they need is ready for their first day, making them feel at home, and acting as a point person for their questions.
- You will act as the trusted point of contact for all other team members, ensuring reliability and discretion in coordinating their benefits, responding to their requests, and maintaining and updating their employee records.
- You will help everyone feel connected by planning, coordinating, and executing creative events and team-bonding activities.
You will assist with collecting and processing receipts, expense reports, and payroll.
- Experience working in a fast-growth startup environment
- Bilingual spoken and written (English and French – mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with team members
- Team player with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, as well as detail-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, GSuite, and experience working with various software
- Familiarity with HR software (an asset)
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.