Warehouse Associate, Evenings/Full Time
- 4767 Rue Dagenais, Montréal, QC H4C 1L8, Canada
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team. As a key member to our Operations team, you will be responsible for Vention’s pick & ship operations as well as ensure the accuracy of data related to shipping operations.
More specifically, you will:
- Process shipping and identify any discrepancies or lack of information, when necessary
- Update internal system with shipping information and ensure accuracy in all information inputted
- Ship orders on time per schedule provided
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Vention's warehouse processes and tools
- Pick and pack orders according to Vention's standards
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse and ensure safety protocols as followed at all times
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Available from 4PM until midnight, Monday-Friday
- Data entry experience or related office experience
- Proactive problem solver, capable of identifying issues and generating solutions
- Extreme attention to detail in the context of customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
Our culture is an uplifting environment for high achievers. The fast-paced, high-performance environment will give you the opportunity to build products, processes and strategies that will have a lasting impact.
When you join Vention, you join a team of professionals with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Together, we strive to nurture a supportive and inclusive work environment for all.
We’re passionate about helping you do your best work. Claim your seat and find out what you can do!