Account Executive (m/f/d) - Berlin
- Invalidenstraße 65, 10557 Berlin, Germany
As Vention’s newest Account Executive (m/f/d), you help businesses seize the enormous opportunities around automation and transformation. To do so, you take our bold mission and challenge customers out of their comfort zone, while sustaining and strengthening our relationships along the way. You will have great customer proof points and excellent training to equip you to succeed in this role, and establish the foundation for a long and successful career in technology sales. Our solutions help our customers address the new realities of the world. Whether labor shortages, reshoring, or upskilling their operators, we are supporting our customers to overcome these challenges and thrive during these challenging times. You will make a material difference to your customers.
What you will be doing:
- You lead the entire sales cycle from qualification to the first sale to expansion.
- You work inbound leads and target accounts; discovering opportunities, building pipelines and achieving quota.
- You will lead project discoveries with customers and new users to understand applications and requirements
- You work and communicate closely with Vention Application Engineers to manage the development of projects using our mind-blowing 3D MachineBuilder design tool and MachineLogic simulation tool
- You act as the primary point of contact for a new client account set up with the client point of contact
- You develop existing business opportunities and prospect for potential new opportunities with existing clients
- You collaborate with the company senior executives to develop new strategies to grow the sales pipeline and consistently meet monthly quarterly and annual targets
- In time, you elect an expert track or a manager track to develop your skills, knowledge, and responsibility.
- You are proficient in English and another major European language is a plus
- You bring 1+ years experience in a sales or a customer service position
- You have strong communication skills and are at ease presenting to clients
- You have passion for customer success and the ability to listen and detect client needs
- You showed the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high energy and enthusiasm
- You have a deep interest in engineering topics and are curious to learn more
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.