Financial Center Manager
- 1834 W Oregon Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145, USA
- Employees can work remotely
This position is posted for a client of VMG. Please do not contact VMG about this role. No agencies please.
Financial Center Manager
The Financial Center Manager reports directly to the FVP/Operations Officer.
Basic Function: Responsible for handling a wide range of duties including the financial center employees, managing the day to day financial activities, assisting in the growth and development of sales to ensure productivity targets are met. Maintaining effective relationship with clients thus, helping in exceeding the loan and deposit goals for their branch.
Job responsibilities include:
- Plan, direct, manage, and evaluate Financial Center operations ensuring the efficient and effective operation of each assigned FC.
- Proactively participate in, and encourage, the promotion of deposit and lending products and services through outside business development activities.
- Display an active role in consumer and commercial lending functions through interviewing loan applicants, completing and submitting loan applications, preparing and reviewing required documents, coordinating the execution of contracts and organizing FC lending activities in connection with Lending Officers.
- Oversee FC operations while promoting teamwork, fostering a positive work environment, and treating staff with respect; providing leadership, guidance, and advice in regards to individual responsibilities, authority levels, and appropriate communication channels, helping to resolve any employee conflicts, escalating as necessary.
- Mentor, coach, and serve as role model to Service Managers providing a particular emphasis on business development.
- Provide recommendations regarding staff employment status, salary adjustments, promotions, transfers, and terminations to appropriate sources.
- Respond to customer questions and concerns; consulting with them to ensure satisfaction, and helping to resolve any complaints.
- Participate in the preparation and monitoring of FC budgets, focusing on long-term profitability and growth within assigned regions.
- Maintain open communication with Operations Officer and other departments to discuss new opportunities for service development in the FC community as well as resolve any operational issues
- Maintain physical facilities of the FC in a clean, safe, and professional manner.
- Promote and maintain the bank’s values and commitment to high quality personal service towards prospective and existing clients, staff and communities served by the bank
- Contribute to the development and implementation of FC operational processes and procedures, ensuring adherence to Federal, State, and Bank Policies, as well as compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and related regulations as may be applicable to position responsibilities.
- Plans business development activities and calls to build new business relationships and promote current customer retention.
- Complies with federal, state, and bank policies and procedures including following Bank procedures for compliance with Bank Secrecy Act and related regulations as may be applicable to the job responsibilities.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.