Pay-Per-Click specialist part time contract
- Main St, Voorhees Township, NJ, USA
You are cordially invited to consider Venerate Media Group (VMG) the leader in outsourced digital marketing, and a dynamic and high-growth company, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From the largest global enterprises to small businesses, our customers trust us to deliver increased client engagements, sales growth and much lower human capital costs through our 5 for 1 principal - the services of five employees for the cost of one.
We believe that success is driven primarily by engagements between your business and each individual potential customer. Our mission is to help companies connect with their customers, and our immersion in social media, email marketing, SEO, SEM, retargeting and our world-class website designs makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our globally distributed staff as a single community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
The PPC Specialist is responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click strategies for the company. The PPC Specialist will understand and support initiatives that will contribute to increasing our client's visibility by developing and managing effective PPC campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and Amazon for our clients.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists - doing competitive analysis to discover hidden gems.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage the Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Recommend and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with customer goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet sales goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google docs.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing, Amazon).
- Google Ads / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Please Include an introduction paragraph outlining related employment accomplishments and indicate your salary requirements.