- 13602 S Village Dr, Tampa, FL 33618, USA
You are cordially invited to consider Venerate Media Group (VMG) the leader in outsourced digital marketing, and a dynamic and high-growth company, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From the largest global enterprises to small businesses, our customers trust us to deliver increased client engagements, sales growth and much lower human capital costs.
We believe that success is driven primarily by engagements between your business and each individual potential customer. Our mission is to help companies connect with their customers, and our immersion in social media, email marketing, SEO, SEM, retargeting and our world-class website designs makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our globally distributed staff as a single community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
Effective communication is at the heart of the Account manager role as you must be able to make complicated subjects easy to comprehend. You’re naturally interested in and excited about how the Internet works, understanding the difference between traditional marketing and digital marketing. You see yourself as part investigator, artist and often-mad scientist, figuring out how things work and making them better. At your core you are a pleaser and want to bring value add to your clients by taking the time to explain opportunities in easy to understand language.
What would you own?
· This position provides both strategic and technical consulting for new and existing customers to ensure customers are reaching their maximum potential using the Venerate Media Group Platform through the entirety of the customer lifecycle.
· The Account Manager - will not only provide day-to-day account management but also own the strategy and implementation activities of their clients’ digital marketing campaigns.
· This role requires a significant amount of time engaged directly with customers so being able to provide a high level of consulting service is key to maintaining successful relationships.
· The core responsibility of the Account Manager is to maintain relationship with the internal team and help them support their customer at a business level and at a technical level.
How would you help others?
· Care for our clients from day #1 - ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Pre-sales support and help sales with finalizing contract scoping.
· Feel, understand and analyze customer trends and act to increase overall satisfaction.
· Identify up-sell opportunities and work with leadership/ sales team to generate new revenues.
· Provide onsite and remote training to our customers and partners.
· Increase consumer usage of the VMG service and products.
· Provide Business owner training, the goal is to discuss business process, support escalation process, work with our partners to help define business roadmap.
· You will have a voice in determining the future direction of client strategy.
· You will use your creativity, your ability to think outside the box, be innovative and suggest new strategies.
· You will serve as an escalation point for technical support inquiries
What you need to bring?
· A strong understanding of businesses and trends over the Internet
· A successful track record of managing clients and staff
· Strong understanding of Social Media, Pay-Per-click, SEO and Website design
· Experience managing the client / partner relationship
· Understanding of client business needs
· Expert in Data Analysis and creating action plans to drive results
· You will support and troubleshoot website building (wordpress/ Shopify)
· Good presentation skills, customer oriented and has excellent communication skills.
· You will interact with the complete Venerate team (Social media, SEO, email marketing, Website development and content writing) to successfully maintain and grow client relationships.
· Fast and autonomous learner.
· Ability to travel 5% - 25%
· A people person
Please Include an introduction paragraph outlining related employment accomplishments and indicate your salary requirements.