Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Personal Care Technician (PCT)
- 13005 Community Campus Dr, Tampa, FL 33625, USA
This is posted for Weinberg Village https://weinbergvillage.org/ Our senior Assisted Living Facility in Tampa Florida offers a unique blend of assisted living, Alzheimer and memory support care and respite care - all geared toward providing seniors an option for retirement living that combines comfort and security knowing that help is always available when needed.
We are currently seeking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) Personal Care Technicians (PCT) with the right skill set to join our team. The CNA or PCT will cue and/or assist residents with all basic self-care tasks of Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including but not limited to; dressing, proper hygiene, bathing, transferring, and feeding, all to improve the residents overall quality of life.
The basic characteristics of the schedule are as follows:
• Shifts 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am
• Full Time or Part Time (Part Time 3 shifts minimum)
• Able to work weekends and holidays (if and as needed)
Our senior Assisted Living Facility in Tampa Florida offers a unique blend of assisted living, Alzheimer and memory support care and respite care - all geared toward providing seniors an option for retirement living that combines comfort and security knowing that help is always available when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide non-medical care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults.
• Provide the residents with the necessary and as needed personal care, emotional support, and help with activities of daily living.
• Oversee the safety and comfort of residents.
• Positively represent the facility.
• Report to immediate supervisor change of condition of resident.
• Must be proficient in performing technical skills required of a nursing assistant.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and be a team player.
• Must be an energetic, professional, reliable, and have strong work ethics.
• Experience within the home care industry preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
• Must have CPR Certification.
• Excellent verbal and written Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to pass a Level 2 criminal background check and drug test.
• Drug Screening Done at our Discretion.
• Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours and attend required meetings and training programs.
Please Include an introduction paragraph outlining related employment accomplishments and indicate your salary requirements.