Account Executive - 1099 - plenty of leads
- 475 10th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
Leads - leads - leads. We have all the leads we need and nobody to close them - could you be the one?
Venerate Media Group, a marketing consulting firm stands ready to provide a complete, personalized program, allowing companies to focus on meeting the needs of their clients while managing their business.
Our comprehensive services include digital marketing optimization, Social media. SEO, email marketing, Website design and development along with graphic design. We offer our customers Individualized attention, matched with years of experience and expertise, which allows us to fulfill our customer’s requests and match their goals.
We are poised to help our customers fill their needs with our hands on approach. Venerate Media Group offers accomplished staff, qualified to target precise profiles and give our customers the competitive edge. Our extensive network, strict code of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality assures our clients a positive outcome.
Please note this is a 1099 contract position that is commission based.
The ideal Venerate Media Group Digital Account Executive is passionate, outgoing, and an exceptional sales person who is comfortable calling on local businesses to consult on digital marketing solutions. You have an understanding or strong interest in digital marketing. Plus, you love Social and understand how social media can be a powerful marketing tool.
The right person for this role will have the ability to understand and identify client needs. Your enthusiasm for online advertising will shine through the phone when calling on businesses. You are competitive, ambitious, and persistent—in other words, you welcome a challenge. We are looking for someone with a dedication and willingness to be trained and coached into sales victory.
Job Responsibilities: The Position
• Making outbound cold calls using a robust lead generation team that will feed you leads and contact info
• Drive full sales cycle, from prospecting for new business to closing a high volume of sales
• Establish a consistent pipeline of local businesses to target for digital products on a daily basis via lead generation
• Meet and exceed all revenue goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis
• Deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations that highlight Venerate Media Group’s competitive advantages and superior marketing ROI for prospects/clients
• Embrace and stay updated on industry news, competition and consumer trends – thus, being the Marketing resident expert
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required
• 1-2 years of job experience with preference given to candidates with phone or prior selling experience
• Experience/interest in cold calling local businesses for marketing solutions
• Must be familiar with and have a passion for the digital world, especially social media
• Experience with/or passion for social commerce, daily deals and local businesses preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• A passion for sales
• Competitive/ strong desire to win
• Ability to quickly pick up on training and product knowledge
• Open to coaching and on-going education of products
• Excellent phone skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for Venerate Media Group’s marketing solutions
• Knowledge of new/emerging digital advertising technologies and techniques
Success at Venerate Media Group requires the following personal attributes:
• You have a passion for digital marketing.
• You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
• You’re a change agent: see ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity as opposed to a hurdle, thrive on challenging yourself to push beyond conventional thinking.
• You’re a problem solver: make things happen & work well with others to build constructive & effective relationships
• You seek initiative: volunteer readily; undertake self-development activities; seek increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks.
• You’re detail-oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
• You have the intellectual curiosity to surface insights & implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about solutions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.