Marketing Manager - eCommerce
- 2 Corporate Dr, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA
Carrera of America, a division of Stadlbauer - a leading international group of companies with a product portfolio that includes leisure, entertainment and lifestyle goods.
Since 1963, Carrera has been engaging their audience with the highest quality product while aligning with some of the most recognized licenses. The Carrera product line offers a range of offerings for the dedicated slot car enthusiast, hobby racers and beginners alike with recognizable names like: Ferrari, Red Bull, Disney and Nintendo.
Do to unprecedented growth we are seeking an eCommerce Marketing Manager to join our team at our North American headquarters in Cranbury NJ. The eCommerce Marketing Manager will create, manage, and optimize product feeds to 3rd party marketplaces, while also working with our marketing team to create campaigns to build brand awareness. Additionally, this role will be responsible for:
* Managing and nurturing both B2B and B2C customer relationships
* Creating, managing and publishing online product feeds across multiple channels & territories
* Launching and monitoring sales events to ensure successful outcomes
* Writing, creating and publishing successful online product listings that include images, descriptions, product features, shipping details, item specifications and all necessary information to successfully sell the product and serve the customer
* Utilizing sales and selling techniques to ensure proper selling volume, minimizing excessive stock, preventing insufficient stock and maintaining product freshness
* Observing and reacting to changes in the marketplace, products, market pricing, customer preferences, competing businesses, keeping a tab on competition, etc.
* Managing all customer correspondence via email or phone including product questions, order inquiries, complaints, shipping claims, international requests, sales and shipping quotes, etc.
* Providing oversight and direction to team members in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
* Consciously creating a department culture that is consistent with the overall organization's culture
* Photograph products and edit final product photos
* Project & monitor overall seller performance in sales using advanced reporting tools
* Identify product, service, inventory and marketplace issues and resolve them quickly
* Liaise with the warehouse to initiate inventory replenishments using Amazon FBA
* Process product returns, examine merchandise and to open claims on problematic returns
* Monitor all FBA shipments to Amazon's fulfillment centers to ensure all that inventory is received correctly
* Open up and monitor claims with Amazon for lost/ damaged inventory
* Monitor the overall account health for the seller account and insure at all times that the account health exceeds Amazon's expectations
* Manage overall operations on Amazon, eBay, Shopify & provide weekly e-commerce reporting to C-level executives
* Partner with Marketing, Social Media, Management and Fulfillment teams to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer sentiment
* Drive strategic change by identifying potential business opportunities relating to e-Commerce
* Ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives and drive online excellence
* Attend and participate in trade show events
* Interact with all sales representatives
* College degree, preferably in Business, IT or Marketing Management
* A strong grasp of modern technology and social media
* Demonstrated knowledge of website technology and development
* Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams
* The ideal candidate should be a problem solver, self-motivated, have high attention to detail
* At least 2 years e-commerce experience with AMAZON SELLER CENTRAL
* 1-2 years of experience with eBay, Shopify and/or other e-commerce solutions
* Fundamental knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on 3rd party marketplaces (i.e., Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, Target, etc.)
* Experience in maintaining inventory and/or order management systems
* Thorough understanding of domestic and international shipping requirements, restrictions and practices with USPS, FedEx and UPS
* Proven record of excellent customer service
* Strong business acumen, financial proficiency, planning and execution skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with global teams harmoniously in a fast-paced business environment
* Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical execution level
* Skilled in efficiently using Google Ad words, Google Analytics and Google Shopping
* Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, MS Office, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills -- verbal and written
* Must be flexible – working within a fluid market
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.