Operations Director (Mother Hen)
- Philadelphia, PA
Venerate Media Group, an outsourced marketing consulting firm stands ready to provide a complete, personalized program, allowing companies to focus on meeting the needs of their clients while managing their business.
Our comprehensive services include digital marketing optimization, Social media. SEO, email marketing, Website design and development along with graphic design/branding. We offer our customers individualized attention, matched with years of experience and expertise, which allows us to fulfill our customer’s requests and match their goals.
We are poised to help our customers fill their needs with our hands on approach. Venerate Media Group offers accomplished staff, qualified to target precise profiles and give our customers the competitive edge. Our extensive network, strict code of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality assures our clients a positive outcome.
Due to our recent growth we are looking to add a director of operations (Mother Hen) to our dynamic and globally distributed team. Sitting in either Philadelphia or Tampa and available to travel to both the director of operations will enjoy seeing their ideas come to life with the most cutting edge and technologically advanced outsourced digital marketing firm in America.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who understands the challenge of risk vs reward and a ground floor opportunity. This is not a position for those looking for an ivory tower role expecting to bark out orders from 3,000 feet – this is a roll-up-your-sleeves position. This role is only open to those who are tech savvy with outstanding follow up skills – almost robot like – with a stunning attention to detail. The perfect candidate knows not to present problems but to offer solutions.
What you will offer:
* Provides leadership in the development and monitoring of fiscal budgets, operations, and strategies to produce both short-term and long-term profitability.
* Responsible for the overall operations, leadership, deliverables and management of all VMG businesses.
* Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs and strategies.
* Fully accountable for the continued growth, profitability, and corporate compliance of VMG, and works towards annual and quarterly performance metrics established by the leadership team.
* Oversees the overall strategic leadership in proposal development activities, including positioning, strategy development, customer negotiations, contract review, and pricing/costing.
* Provides strategic direction on the development and implementation of awards, recognition, rewards & relevant incentive compensation programs for the global employee base.
* Working in partnership with the managing principal, regularly review, revise, adapt and renew the strategic plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it.
* Ensure that Venerate Media Group adheres to the strategic plan.
* Improve and execute administrative and operational accounting practices, payment processing, payroll, accounts payable, monthly invoices and purchasing.
* Oversee completion of tax returns and the organization’s annual audit, ensuring a clean opinion.
What you will bring:
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance, or relevant field, preferred; Minimum of ten years of well-rounded business development experience.
* Exceptional dynamic personality
* Proficient with developing Budgets and Profit and Loss statements.
* Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.).
* Proven leadership with both creative and analytical capabilities.
* Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
* Previous business ownership, a plus.
How you will help:
* Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
* Oversee all functions related to human resources, including recruiting, retention, payroll, benefits, compensation, training, and employee relations and compliance.
* Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, oversee annual performance appraisal process, and administer salary adjustments.
How you will display ownership:
* Analyze the current technology infrastructure and scope out the next level of information technology and financial systems that support the growth and efficiency of specific programs and the organization overall.
* Development and implementation of systems for reporting, measurement and supporting revenue generation.
* Oversee relationships with vendors, customers and partners.
* Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
* Coach and develop staff (On-shore and off) using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and monitor and evaluate results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.