- Tampa, FL
This job is posted for OPĒS Health:
OPĒS Health is a cutting-edge, multi-disciplinary healthcare facility delivering Primary/Family Care, Urgent Care, Wellness, Dental and Vision Services. Combined with in-house Imaging, full Lab Diagnostics, and an Rx dispensary, makes OPĒS Health the next generation in health care
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; collecting any past-due or collection balances.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Outgoing Personality, Impeccable Attendance Record, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, Quality Focus, Teamwork, Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance, Familiarity with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.