- Tampa, FL
Independent insurance agency located in South Tampa seeks a full-time Executive Assistant.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible maintaining a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate should display meticulous accuracy, have excellent time management and multitasking skills, and be comfortable working within deadline constraints.
Responsibilities include and may not be limited to:
- Perform with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Reliability, punctuality and professional demeanor and appearance are essential.
- Create and maintain a positive impression for clients consistently through various means of communication.
- Work independently to resolve practical problems
- Work well under deadline, despite interruptions
- Deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing
- Assist with data entry of information as provided by vendors / following up on information produced by vendors
- Administrative support to management as necessary
- Occasional attendance at off-site meetings
- Assist Management in on-going systems improvements and enhancements
- Assist Management in the completion of special reports and/or projects as required.
- Compose correspondence competently
- Interact within a team environment
- Manage office supply inventory and coordinate replenishment order
- Proficiency with multi-line telephone system
- Strong computer literacy including experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to comply with internal processes
- Ability to prioritize activities on a daily basis to accomplish project goals with minimal supervision
- Strong desire to outperform, achieve and learn new technologies and skills
- This is an hourly position in an excellent work environment
After probationary period:
- Medical coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Simple IRA with a 3% match
Our Company Culture: You will have the freedom and encouragement to make a valuable contribution to the Company. You will be encouraged to present new ideas and to find creative ways to do your job better. We do not believe in the typical "big company" culture.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.