Data Engineer (Remote)
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Deliver Vendavo’s integration and data transformation capabilities to our global enterprise customers
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Hosting Operations, Product Management, and the Services team to deploy Vendavo’s Data and Integration solutions
- Support Services Teams on Data Integration Tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Engage directly with customer IT group as required to facilitate integration between Vendavo and the customer’s internal IT systems and related data transformation needs
- Config and code custom data transformation using preferred Data Management software
- Cooperate with stakeholders and colleagues across departments and geographies
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years technical experience working with software applications, databases, and enterprise systems.
- 2+ years data integration experience. Experience developing and delivering ETL (extraction, transformation, and loading) solutions a big plus.
- Strong SQL and DB Skills.
- Scripting and Programming Skills.
- AWS and/or Azure knowledge a plus.
- Self-governing with strong orientation on delivery.
- Very good communication skills.
- Advanced English, both written and spoken.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT or technical discipline.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Flexible working hours