Customer Success Manager
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on expanding Customer Success department. The primary function of the Customer Success Manager is to act as the trusted partner and a key contributor to ensure the adoption and retention of Vendavo Solutions through frequent engagement with the customer. We exist to hear and understand our customer's needs so that we may in turn be their advocate internally to create success.
We’re a diverse bunch of people that care deeply about pricing theory, our customers, our people, and our SaaS products. You know you are doing an exceptional job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Vendavo. As a Customer Success Manager with Vendavo, you will be responsible for:
- Throughout the customer lifecycle advocate customers’ needs, understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends consulting on how Vendavo can help them achieve their objectives
- Cultivate relationship to drive adoption, ensure retention and increase overall customer satisfaction
- Coordinate interactions between Vendavo SME’s and customer stakeholders advocating and anticipating the needs of customers to leaders.
- Ensure onboarding and solution adoption for new customer
- Encourage customer participation in Vendavo events such as Commercial Excellence Month
- Own and update Vendavo CRM customer data on a timely basis
- Provide transparent and timely communication with key stakeholders.
- Ensure customer confidence a positive Vendavo reference
- Monitor and report out Customer Health Metrics (Usage, Value measurement, Customer Sat, Churn Risk, Maturity Model, etc.)
- Maintain service request oversight to ensure successful delivery
- Proactively monitor support ticket resolution and escalate if needed
- Champion customer needs relative to feature enhancements
- Supporting Sales when upsell opportunities are identified
- Bachelor’s degree, Communications, Economics, Marketing or Business function or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience supporting SaaS software solutions
- Minimum 5 years in a Customer Success role or similar role with a proven track record
- Experience working with customers’ executive level
- Experience with Pricing or CPQ solutions a plus but not required
- Ability to support international time zones
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Flexible working hours