Manager Sales Development Representative (Remote)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
The Opportunity: As a Sales Development Manager you'll be responsible for hiring, trainings, and developing a team high performing SDRs with a keen focus on hitting SQL goals for sales and marketing in addition to driving outbound lead gen.
- Hire, coach, and manage a team of high performing Sales Development Reps
- Work with Sales Ops to train and develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Run a regular cadence of outbound sprints in conjunction with the marketing organization with the goal of bringing in net new SQLs
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results and key KPIs for the SDR org./
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, and Productivity
- Work with cross-function teams to ensure that the SDRs have the right resources to be successful (scripts, letters, etc)
- Be a coach and set the example for what good looks like
- Work with cross-functional teams to craft SLAs between sales and SDRs and marketing and SDRs
- Drive both inbound and outbound SQL creation
- Partner with sales to find every opportunity to penetrate strategic accounts
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and that is not afraid to carry a quota that could make or break the organization
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- Hungry for growth, both professionally and personally
- Able to tell stories with data and to use data to drive decision making
- 5+ years in B2B software as an SDR, closer and manager
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager with a team that meets or beats inbound and outbound quotas
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.