- Prague, Czechia
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
Vendavo is transforming how B2B companies go to market through our Commercial Excellence platform, and we need an elite team of industry practitioners to guide our clients through their individual people, process, and technology journeys.
As a Consulting Analyst, you will belong to a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience. You will work directly with clients and internal teams to conduct rigorous quantitative analyses, focused primarily on commercial performance. You will make concrete recommendations to help our clients improve their bottom lines, while leveraging your knowledge of data and systems to build high quality repeatable and ad hoc analyses. You will build your own and the team’s technical and business acumen while developing your personal brand within Vendavo.
- A robust analytical skill set, with an exceptional eye for accuracy.
- Professional curiosity and a passion for improvement.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: R (required), PowerBI, Python, MATLAB, SQL, SPSS, SAS, NoSQL, Hadoop, etc.
- Interest or knowledge of advanced analytical techniques is desirable: regression, clustering, classifying, Monte Carlo, machine learning, etc.
- Confident self-starter comfortable driving results in the presence of ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Professional fluency in English is required.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, mathematics, econometrics, engineering, finance, operations research or any related field).
- Ability to travel up to 5%.
We are offering:
- Working within a team of friendly skilled people where help is always in reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal vouchers
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- Snacks and fresh fruits at work, weekly surprises (pizza, sushi, ice cream, wine tastings), breakfast every Thursday
- High-end laptop and smartphone, including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members