DevOps Engineer (Remote)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our SaaS platform. The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities.
The Opportunity: We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to embed with our Cloud Services team. In this role, you will help maintain, develop, and scale the Vendavo Cloud platform to support our rapid growth and ambitious goals. Members of this team take a collaborative and customer-oriented approach. You will have the opportunity to offer new ideas and make valuable contributions to the team every day. If you love automating infrastructure as code, and enjoy the variety of systems administration, cloud services, and database administration, this role is for you!
- Drive system reliability and performance improvements to delight our customers
- Champion infrastructure as code, deployment automation, and observability to enable reliable, rapid, and effortless releases to production
- Play a key role in evaluating and integrating Azure and AWS platform technologies into our platform architecture
- Enthusiastically participate in a culture of continuous improvement
- Use a variety of monitoring and APM tools to ensure the health of the system and identify opportunities for improvement in the application and the database
- Create repeatable patterns to automate production and non-production infrastructure to meet scalability, reliability, security, and availability requirements
- Help evaluate new tools and technologies and collaborate closely with the development team
- Maintain platform security controls
- Experience with development in .NET, SQL and C#
- Expertise with CI/CD tools - Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or similar tools
- Experience with cloud services – Azure, or similar
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes is a plus
- Scripting experience with PowerShell, Python, or batch
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter willing to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux based environments
- Experience with Git
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring Icinga, Prometheus, Nagios
- Strong desire to acquire and master new skills
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.