C#/.NET Software Engineer
- Prague, Czechia
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
We are building brand new team in the Czech Republic that will work on world class pricing solution that is empowering world’s most successful B2B organizations. You will have the opportunity to participate in shaping team and your own destiny.
We are looking for an open-minded and proactive team player passionate about software development.
You will participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a product’s lifecycle. You will closely cooperate with other developers and business colleagues in fast-paced agile environment and contribute to the success of Vendavo.
What your job will be about
- Analyze, design, and implement new product features, live the principles of evolvable architecture and modern design patterns
- Foster high product quality through unit testing, code reviews, secure coding, automation, defects fixing, and performance tuning
- Contribute to development process and tooling efficiency and improvements
- Constantly assess and utilize new technologies and approaches
- Cooperate with smart colleagues inside/outside boundaries of the team
- Be part of and actively contribute to amazing Vendavo engineering community
What you need to be successful
- At least 3 years of SW development experience, ideally Computer Science or equivalent education
- Working experience with Microsoft .NET Core
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI solutions
- Some experience with MS SQL development is advantage - DML/DDL operations, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers…
- Proficient communication in English (both verbal and written)
We are offering:
- Working within a team of highly skilled people
- Opportunity to become a professional in the pricing domain
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working hour
- Home office
- Daily communication in English, weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- Team spirited working environment
- 25 days of paid vacation + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Cafeteria of benefits, lunch vouchers
- Company sponsored events for employees
- Daily snacks and fresh fruits at work – surprise snack every Tuesday, breakfast every Thursday