Accounts Payable Processor (Contractor)
- Denver, CO, USA
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
The Opportunity: We are building an infrastructure made up of programs, processes, and accounting tools to support and enable Vendavo's growth.
- Accurately processing vendor invoices in NetSuite, matching to PO’s
- Reviewing contracts and order forms to ensure invoices follow the billing terms, and appropriate approvals and signatures are obtained
- Issuing ACH and wire payments in bank and applying in NetSuite
- Managing purchase orders in NetSuite, assisting with creation and approval flow
- Determining expense accruals
- Issuing vendor 1099’s
- Reconciling bank statements monthly
- Managing Fixed Assets, Depreciation and Prepaid Amortizations
- Reconciling bank cash balance to NetSuite daily
- Creating cash transfer entries and journal entries
- Communicating with vendors on invoices and payments, and resolving issues
- Reviewing and processing of expense reports in Concur
- Coding and entering Credit Card transactions
- Helping with special projects as assigned
- Assist with month-end close and annual audit
- Working toward a or have a Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years of Accounts Payable and NetSuite experience
- Word, Outlook, and Excel experience (including VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables)
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new technology as we improve processes and grow
- Enthusiastic and energetic individual with strong work ethic
- Team-oriented with a willingness to work effectively with others to resolve issues
Bonus Points for:
- Concur or OpenAir experience
- International experience
- Competitive rate
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.