Customer Modernization Director
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
- In this high visibility position, you will play a critical role in ensuring that Vendavo’s long-term customers seamlessly transition to our modern cloud-based solutions.
- Utilize your expansive knowledge of the Vendavo EPS platform to fully comprehend and document the functional aspects of each of our long-term customer’s solutions. Subsequently, the Functional Modernization Lead will work with the customer, product management, sales, and the demo team to create a compelling migration roadmap for each customer to our modern cloud-based solutions.
- Become an expert on Vendavo’s new cloud-based solutions and become proficient at demoing and explaining the capabilities of these solutions to customers.
- Support the delivery team during the migration/modernization effort to ensure that customer requirements and functionalities are being mapped to the new Vendavo cloud solutions appropriately.
- Gain extensive internal exposure to key Vendavo personnel as well as customer-facing experience including the opportunity to interact with the key customer decision makers
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires Bachelor of Science in business or technical discipline, MBA highly desirable
- Expansive knowledge of Vendavo EPS solutions, executive presence, customer interaction experience, and ability to influence and gain confidence of senior-level executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be a self-starter
- The discipline to work alone and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a small, high performance team
- 5 to 7 years of experience in similar role in pricing, applications or analytics or in software professional services/consulting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel up to 40%. This role may include International Travel.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.